If you are looking for a high-adventure, heart pumping river adventure through steep green gorges and over majestic waterfalls, this is it! This is one of the steepest commercially run sections of whitewater in the southeast! The stretch consists of continuous class II and III rapids and two class IV’s. We boast a guide to guest ratio of 1 to 6. Our highly experienced guides know all the “secret spots” on the river. We are the only company to run trips on this beautiful wilderness section of the Green River, so get away from the crowds and experience something worth writing home about!
- The minimum age requirement is 12 years old.
- Regularly Scheduled Trips: $65/person
- Custom Trips (outside of our regular schedule): $75/person
- Private Trips: $100/person
- Memorial Day-Labor Day — 7 days/week at 8:00 and 8:30 am
- April, May, September, October — Saturdays and Sundays at 8:30 am (call for weekday availability)
- Reservations are required, call to book your spots today!
- Our trips run rain or shine!
- Footwear with a heal strap is required.
- All gear, including lifejackets and helmets are provided.