Little Bradley Waterfall Rappel
Waterfall Rappel? Just like it sounds, descending a waterfall suspended by a rope is as unique as it is profound. Get your feet wet on this beginner/intermediate rappelling experience. Our guides will take you from Zero to Hero in half a day. But don't let the name fool you: at 70 feet tall, there's nothing "little" about Little Bradley Falls.
No previous rappelling experience is required. Our rappel program is reviewed by American Mountain Guide Association certified facilitators and meets current standards. We’ve developed a progression to ease you into the activity. At “Ground School” we’ll orient you to your harness and gear and teach you the techniques of rappelling on a gentle slope. When you’ve mastered your rappel device, muster your courage on a 30 ft vertical wall before descending the complete waterfall.
Offered as a half-day trip, the Little Bradley Waterfall Rappel can also be combined with the Waterfall Trek for a full-day canyoneering expedition (lunch included)!
Your guide will be assisting the entire time.
A light snack and water is provided on the trip.
The Little Bradley Waterfall Rappel is a high-adventure, wilderness experience, which requires active participation. This trip is not recommended for some older adults or participants with health conditions that may require immediate attention.
Little Bradley FALLS Map
- Trail Head – Start one mile hike to Little Bradley Falls
- Stream crossing at Rixhaven Creek
- Stream crossing – Rock Hop or get your feet wet
- Two Chimneys – Old homestead site>
- Ground School – Get familiar with your gear
- Little Bradley Falls – 70ft masterpiece (not so little)
- Taught-line stream crossing – Start your descent
- Mission Impossible: An advanced free-hanging rappel
|Full-Day Canyoneering (Rappel + Trek + Lunch)||$159|
|Age Requirements||Minimum age: 12 yrs|
|Intended Audience||The Little Bradley Waterfall Rappel is a high-adventure, wilderness experience, which requires active participation. This trip is not recommended for some older adults or participants with health conditions that may require immediate attention.|
Our trips run rain or shine!
Footwear with a heal strap is required, we recommend close-toed shoes.
All gear, including harnesses and helmets are provided.
What to Bring
- T-shirt and swim trunks – synthetic material, no cotton
- Extra warm layer – synthetic material, no cotton
- Sturdy shoes – that are good for hiking and walking on slippery rocks. ***We rent shoes at our outpost.
- Towel and dry change of clothes
- Eyeglasses/Sunglasses – with a retaining strap
- Extra pair of contact lenses
- Required Medications
- *If you forget something, our outfitter store will probably have it!
- Guests are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled trip time. If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate you on another trip, given availability. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver. Participants under 18 years are required to have a parent or guardian sign the waiver.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking.
- If you need cancel or modify your reservation, you are required to notify us 72 hours/3 days prior to your scheduled trip.
- Cancellations or modifications made within 72 hours/3 days of trip are NOT eligible for refund.
- Groups of 10 or more receiving a group discount pay a 50% deposit to reserve trips. Group cancellations or modifications are NOT eligible for refund within 14 days of scheduled trip.
Weather and High/Low Water
Green River Adventures’ trips run regardless of weather conditions, with the exception of weather or water conditions deemed too dangerous by Green River Adventures. Passing thunderstorms are common in the summer, but rarely result in cancelled or delayed trips. At our discretion, we may delay or postpone a trip in order to avoid passing thunderstorms. In the event a trip is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.