Reservations and Cancellation Policy
Inflatable Kayak Trips and Swimming Hole/Waterfall Hikes
- Guests are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled trip time. If you are running late, we will do our best to accommodate you on another trip, given availability. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver. Participants under 18 years are required to have a parent or guardian sign the waiver.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking.
- If you need cancel or modify your reservation, you are required to notify us 72 hours/3 days prior to your scheduled trip.
- Cancellations or modifications made within 72 hours/3 days of trip are NOT eligible for refund.
- Groups of 10 or more receiving a group discount pay a 50% deposit to reserve trips. Group cancellations or modifications are NOT eligible for refund within 14 days of scheduled trip.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver. Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver.
- Kayak instruction clinics require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation.
- Reservations may be rescheduled up to 72 hours prior to the clinic.
- Cancellations within 72 hours will be charged the full price of the clinic.
- Reservations made within 72 hours are considered final.
Weather and High/Low Water
Green River Adventures’ trips run regardless of weather conditions, with the exception of weather or water conditions deemed too dangerous by Green River Adventures. Passing thunderstorms are common in the summer, but rarely result in cancelled or delayed trips. At our discretion, we may delay or postpone a trip in order to avoid passing thunderstorms. In the event a trip is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.