Bradley Falls 200 ft Rappel
The Bradley Falls 200 ft Rappel is not for the faint of heart, but will safely provide a thrill you won’t get anywhere else. Practice your rappelling skills on a 30ft vertical rock face before your descent next the one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the region. Be prepared to get wet, the splash from the waterfall is just part of the experience. And remember to keep your eyes peeled for the abundant salamanders. Offered as a half-day trip, the Bradley Falls Rappel can also be combined with the Big Bradley Waterfall Trek for a full-day canyoneering expedition (lunch included)!
- Participants must be at least 15 years of age
- Half-Day Rappel: $100
- Full-Day Canyoneering (Rappel + Trek + Lunch): $150
- Rappels are scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays. These trips start in the morning at 9:00 AM.
- Reservations are required, contact us and book your spots today!
- Our trips run rain or shine!
- Footwear with a heal strap is required, we recommend close-toed shoes.
- All gear, including harnesses and helmets are provided.